I'd like to make a "Twitter-like" chat project for my company

Please make a ScriptCase version, with “apps” and modules, and working examples of that would allow a ScriptCase developer to build a Facebook replacement, and also a Twitter replacement, complete with all the core features of Facebook and Twitter. Since it’s election time in the USA, hundreds of thousands of developers are looking to replace both of these social media sites with something that is not biased and controlled by one party or the other.

Please note that I’m not asking for one app that replaces both Facebook AND Twitter. I’m asking for two separate sample projects. One that can be used to replace Facebook, and the other that could be used to replace Twitter. ScriptCase is missing some core features that either Facebook has or Twitter has. In the next ScriptCase version, you should include apps with the special capabilities that are still missing from ScriptCase that prevent it from being used to build a social media web application like Facebook, or Twitter.

Direct Messaging, “Tweet” layout (looks like each Tweet is a little “form” but it’s streamed in as an infinite scroll grid).

Another way to explain it, is that each message record has it’s own buttons. Both standard and customisable buttons. As far as I know, ScriptCase has nothing like this.