Iframe challenge

I support two clients who use my Scriptcase developed apps to manage their membership databases on separate password protected sites.

They both also have publicly accessible (non Scriptcase) websites. One is using WordPress (which I have admin access), the other a TWIG based system (which I only have access to a simplified admin).

In each system I want to be able to allow the public to view a Scriptcase generated grid of their membership, with a refined search to filter the location of the membership listing.

On both websites I have been able to create an iframe and display their respective Scriptcase grid of membership.

BUT selecting from the refined search does not filter the grid. Spinner spins but the grid data remains as it was initially. The grids test perfectly on their original Scriptcase generated sites. I also tried with a quick search which shows the same problem as the refined search.

On the WordPress site I have tried a third party plug in called Advanced iframe Pro which seems to call some js. With this plug in the iframe works perfectly.

My problem is I have no ability to add the same plug in on the TWIG created site. I can add html into the page that contains the iframe.

Can any of you very smart people point me to some possible solutions or ways to identify exactly what is causing the issue? For example, is it simply that the iframe is reloading the grid and overriding the refined search? If so, how do I stop it reloading.

PS, on both sites the buttons and navigation within the grids work perfectly.

I have tried to do some sql debugging using a temporary button that uses sc_where_current to echo the where clause.

When I run the grid in Scriptcase development the WHERE clause of the refined search says |where (MembershipStatus = ‘Current’ AND Optinwebsiteyes = 1) and ((Region IN (‘08’)))

When I run the same grid in the iframe the WHERE clause comes out as where (MembershipStatus = ‘Current’ AND Optinwebsiteyes = 1)

i.e. the second “and” function is not getting through.

I have also tried this by creating the ifame inside a control app on my development system.
Refined search in original grids works Ok i.e.WHERE clause of the refined search says |where (MembershipStatus = ‘Current’ AND Optinwebsiteyes = 1) and ((Region IN (‘08’))).

When the same grid run inside the iframe on development control app When I run the same grid in the iframe the WHERE clause comes out as where (MembershipStatus = ‘Current’ AND Optinwebsiteyes = 1)
i.e. the second “and” function is not getting through.