Image Manager

Hello,

I propose a sort of image manager built in to SC accessible through one of the menus in dev. We have amassed quite a bit of images and they only show certain images in certain places, when you click one of the little icons, and it has become hard to manage and organize. Also, It is quite tedious when deleting or uploading files in little pop-up screens.

Thank you.

Hello,

Are you suggesting an image manager to images that users upload to a system, or are the images that devs use throughout the project?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Hello,

This is for the devs. While developing apps there are several places to upload or set images for things but each one is different as to what images are available when the pop-up screen appears. This would be a universal manager that could manage by project or for all projects.

Thank you

Hello,

I have just sent your suggestion to our development team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=ancr2001;13335]Hello,

I propose a sort of image manager built in to SC accessible through one of the menus in dev. We have amassed quite a bit of images and they only show certain images in certain places, when you click one of the little icons, and it has become hard to manage and organize. Also, It is quite tedious when deleting or uploading files in little pop-up screens.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I cannot agree with you more. Where can i get the image manager?