Integrate PHPDOCX with Scriptcase

Hi!
I have discovered a wonderful tool to automatically generate docx files, http://www.phpdocx.com/. With this tool I can generate many complex documents.
My plan is to use scriptcase as a frontend for generating documents dynamically, using “Control/Blank applications” in SC.
Do any of you have any idea on how to easiliy combine phpdocx with scriptcase. Is it possible to put the phpdocs library into the “…/prod/third” folder and access it through including it in the sc application? Any other way with defining a php metod?

Best regards!

Hello,

I use PHPWord for those purposes. It works fine and can be integrated in the library path. My problem is that every update deletes any library which was not coming with the Scriptcase installation.

Using PHPWord is very easy.

Best regards

Hans

There’s a reason why you don’t put your library in your own path? It’s a separate upload, I know but…

Dear Herrans,

I think that lot forum people are interested on your experience using PHPWord. Don’t you think that is possible to make a short tutorial (also for not PRO programmers…) that shows also some interenting samples ? Many thanks . Giovanni

PS I’ve seen also the other connected application PHPExcel that could be interesting too.

[QUOTE=herrhans;13737]Hello,

I use PHPWord for those purposes. It works fine and can be integrated in the library path. My problem is that every update deletes any library which was not coming with the Scriptcase installation.

Using PHPWord is very easy.

Best regards

Hans[/QUOTE]