Integrate Scriptcase to joomla

HI everyone:

I really have to recomend all of you who are code cowards to use Jscriptcase component for joomla, it works like a charm at the begining i have some issues which were resolved inmediatly by the excelent support of Ilerian people, this component lets you insert directly into you joomla site any scriptcase applications.

This really make things easy going, now i have more time to rock climb and cave dive.

Hola a todos:

Tengo que recomendarles a todos los cobardes de programacion Jscriptase, es un componente maravilloso de joomla que permite insertar cualquier aplicacion desarrollada con nuestra herramienta favorita scriptcase, para este caso los invito a conocerla, debo decirles que al principio tuve algunos detalles con la configuracion de las rutas, sin embargo el excelente soporte de la gente de ilerian me permitio montar mis aplicaciones en cuestion de segundos, con esto ahora tengo mas tiempo de escalar en roca y bucear en cuevas.

Saludos!

Re: Integrate Scriptcase to joomla

I agree. Working well for me so far.

Alan

JSCRIPTCASE is not under development anymore, so all of you (including myself) throwing money into this developer pocket wasted it ! AFAIK he offers a source code for sale… but has not interest in continuing development so curent version works only with Joomla 2.5+ (not 3+)

ARTHUR

It’s a little bit tricky, but you can do it also without Ilerian !

Integration is useually done with some kind of wrapper plugin.You can apply an url into it and pass data the same way. ON database level you can access your cms database as any database under scriptcase. SO actually I don’t understand what a ‘special component’ should do.

Hi Arthur, I receive this answer from Illerian:

Hi,
Sorry for my late reply.
Unfortunately we have not tested it with joomla 3.4.5

Let me notify you after release update that supports 3.4.5.

Kind regards.

Kurtulus Oksuztepe
Ilerian Co. Ltd.

Do you have some guide to do this? Some general steps is maybe enougth
Thanks

Thank for info code cowards to use Jscriptcase component for joomla

Ruby888

The libs are huge indeed and it would be great if we could select which one we need (better: if SC would decide). The largest part of the lib are the pdf libraries. Most exe’s are in that area and they come in flavours, linux, windows. They are used if you allow pdf exports, ie. from grids. If you don’t have them you can safely remove them from your server which will help a lot.

Has anyone implemented SC using Joomla without using JScriptCase?? And if so, is there a working example. Also has anyone used SC using some other CMS without using just an IFrame?

You need an IFrame. Afaik it should be doable using div’s but you simply need to pass data from joomla to SC. The most simple way is using IFrames.