Ioncube Mac M1 not available?

I have just moved my Dev environment to a Mac Mini M1, using MAMP Pro.
Although my environment is mirrored to my Old iMac I get the error message
" Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance."

After installing the ioncube wizard it appears the only PHP version supported by ioncube is 7.4, and Scriptcase uses PHP 7.3.

Have I just rendered Scriptcase unusable?
Any help would be appreciated

UPDATE from IonCube
Hi Andy,

You can get a beta Loader for PHP 7.4 on Mac M1 at https://www.ioncube.com/beta/ioncube_loader-osx_arm-20.3.tar.gz

We do not have currently have any plans to support PHP 7.3 on that platform.

Kind regards,

Alastair

Alastair Telford
ionCube Support

So given that scriptcase runs in php7.3 what did you do? I’ve just hit the same issue.

Good morning @rperrett
I have had to install the self contained version for Mac, this has the ioncube loader pre-installed.
On the old machine I did an export of the applications and imported them into the new installation. It is a bit fiddly as you will need to re configure the db connection to the new settings before running them as it will fail.
However I am up and working on the M1 MAC.

Below is the reply from scriptcase with a link to instructions and a parallel method.

Regards
Andy

Good afternoon sir.

Sorry for the delay in responding, we’ve had a lot of cases lately.
Sir, you could try to do the automatic installation, because it already comes with the ioncuber service.
You could also do a parallel installation, which will automatically come with ioncuber, and it will work.
You take the information from the old Scriptcase and put it in the new one.

Yes, I ended up doing the same thing