Issue with database builder

I’m writing an application for one of my customers using SQL Server. SQL Builder, generating applications work well. But as soon as I want to use the database builder i get the following error message:

This extension requires the Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server. Access the following URL to download the ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server for x86: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=163712 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

why?

Did you install the 32 bit! odbc driver properly? The 64 bit doesnt work on windows since scriptcase is 32 bit. And you need to set the ODBC connection by using the odbcad32.exe from the c:\windows\SysWOW64 dir not the standard one (which is the 64 bit one) from the control panel.

The problem is that everything is working well (sql builder, even the field list in the app designer) only adminer refuses to run.

What DBMS-Driver did you use in SC? I’am working with “MSSQL Server NATIVE SRV PDO” without problems.

We use the same driver. The customer has reinstalled and it’s now working properly. Not sure what went wrong.