Issue with deployment to Scriptcase Host

Hi everyone,
I noticed that there is a bug in Scriptcase deployment that script case customer technical service trying to fix it for me for around a month. I want to see if anyone faced to these kind of issues?
A) First issue I experienced was around 2 month ago when I tried to deploy my project to Host. The issue was about retrieving password (which is in Security that script case auto generates). Here is how the issue occurring:

1. Click on Forgot Login
  2. Input Username
  3. Click on Submit (problem starts here)
    When user click on submit, it goes to retrieve application that will send an email but the page stays blank and nothing will happen. I tested the retrieve option in development envirment and it successfully send the email.

B) the second time I see the similar issue in different project was today when I deploy my applications and the initial page was my login page and the password encryption was with sha512 encryption.
As you know before start using the application, you have to connect it the database but that page did not show up at all.

Then I started some testing and deleted the security applications and recreated it with md5 encryption and this time I abled to see the login page but again had the similar issue with forgot login.

I conclude that Scriptcase has some issues with sha512 and md5 . but not sure if they are the main issue or it was something else in creating security application.

Does anyone faced to these kind of issues ?