Issue with fresh instalation

Hi,
I installed a new instance of Scriptcase on a shared hosting. The automatic instalation wents smootkly, no issues, no errors ,no warings.

Building applications works, etc.

However I built the Samples Project. After being built the project is not working, the error that appears when I launch any of the apps is a null exception.

The issue is in this line
asort($this->Nm_lang_conf_region);

$this->Nm_lang_conf_region is not initialized and is null…
This is because the file myapp/_lib/lang/lang_config_region.php is empty in my project.

Since I observed that on the local windows installation the project works and the file is OK, I copied this from Windows and now the application works properly.

The question is: why is this happening? Is lang_config_region generated or how was the content lost during project creation? Which is he chance that smething similar could happen in my own project.

I donțt understand the structure of the examples/system/samples which seems to be the source of sample project. Maybe the issue is simpleȘ for some reasons the distribution lang_config_region is empty here…

Anybody faced a similar issue?

You were lucky about installing it on shared hosting server. I couldn’t do that either. Maybe is the problem that you are on shared hosting.

According to support the instalation is 100% OK.
Apps work, all is OK.
The shared hostings are different…