Issues after upgrade to 9.6

Really getting frustrated with Scriptcase. Haven’t been using it for a while. Now after updating to 9.6 a lot of old bugs are still there and getting only more issues.
After updating refined search not working anymore, links not working anymore and so on. Application with over 200 forms and grids completely unusable now. Not an option to migrate to anything else, will take too much time.
Paying quite some money per year for software which does not do what is promised. Issue with PDF export is there for several years now and still not solved.

1 Like

Dashboard not working on production enviroment since de last update 9.6.12. Every update repairs one damage five.

1 Like

Some issues are solved after a complete redeployment, but I also have strange different behaviors between my dev and my production enviroments. Some thinks work fine in dev, but not in prd. Tried to clean histore etc. but did not help.
Example:
I use a global to set visibilty of a column in a grid (set the the global and then sc_redir). In scScriptInit I arrange visiblity of fields using this global. Worked in the past and works in dev, but now not anymore in production.

Yes, after complete redeployment works. I sent a tkt and they told me that they are working solving the issues.

So that we get new ones …

They are sending instructions to get previous version.

Ups… I understand now why its not working many scripts after last update.

And what is the reason it is not working?

And main menu in mobile are presented in tree mode… please share link to download previous 9.6.011

Been redeploying cleaning everything to try solve the issue of grid navigation to next page and edit not working just a “processing” animation (works in dev env, not on deployed target). Out of frustration I tried using Chrome rather than Firefox and it works on Chrome but not Firefox. Tried cleaning all cookies etc. from Firefox and it still does not work.
Works on Firefox 88.01 (64bit) and not on 88.09 (64Bit) Ubuntu LTS 18.04 and 20.04

Pfff, and the history repeats itself. If you deploy applications then the errorlevel of php is set to no response. So it looks like your application is dying. If you have a feeling in which module the issue is, then edit it manually and set the errorlevel to e_all. That should give you enough information about the issue. Probabely not the solution, but at least you know where to look for.

1 Like

Found the link for 9.6.011… everything ok now

1 Like

This is the link for 9.6.011

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhqT4hdoovUdkZZ3ZUMZ5LODEylGxA

2 Likes

Hello, @MartinS

Just sent an email to you regarding this issue with global variables in production environment, please take a look.

A complete redeployment in my existing folder did solve some issues, but not all.
After some time I found out that a deployment in a completely new and empty directory solved all issues I had.