It doesnt save my license key

Hi,

i installed scriptcase and now i want to unlock the trial by entering the licence key.

i get the following error:

It was not possible to generate the machine ID. Check the execution permissions of the zendid file in the scriptcase/devel/lib/third/zend/ directory.

ls -lsa of /devel/lib/third/zend looks like this:

total 1828
 148 -rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 143521 Jun 3 13:47 zendid.exe
 132 -rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 129744 Jun 3 13:47 zendid.freebsd4
 132 -rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 130232 Jun 3 13:47 zendid.freebsd5
 140 -rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 135388 Jun 3 13:47 zendid.linux
1068 -rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 1085498 Jun 3 13:47 zendid.os400
 208 -rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 208000 Jun 3 13:47 zendid.solaris

so it looks executable to me. the ZendOptimizer.so got 777 as well.

the whole scriptcase directory got

chmod -R 777

so what do i need to do to get it licensed?

thanks a lot for your help.

mati

Re: It doesnt save my license key

Its missing the file “zendid”.

Try to rename the file zendid.linux to “zendid”.

To check if the binary is running, execute “zendid allid”

cool thanks, that is working.

but now it says i allready licensed the same installation on another server. is it possible to move the lincense within the installation?

thanks a lot.

Mati

Send an email to license@scriptcase.net to re-open your license so you can register again.

I had the same problem today…why do I have to rename a file? Can’t that be fixed? Anyhow…my installation works

A quick tip for those who may have a problem after switching from a 32 bit linux to 64 biyt. You have to properly upgrade the ZendGuardLoader from 32 bit to 64 bit. BUT even after that, sometimes you have to switch the zendid file (see the post I am replying to), in the path scriptcase/devel/lib/third/zend/. I as having an issue where iyt was clearly using teh zendid.linux copied to zendid, where what I had to do was manually copy the zendid.linux64 file to zendid. Then make sure the permissions were set to 777. All good for registration after that :slight_smile: