JOINT VENTURE OPPORTUNITY

I’m working on some software that will be used on-line as a work-project-field type database software. I already have 50% complete. As project grows in size and complexity I realized I will need a one or more partners. At this moment I’m looking for someone to join me and to work on SC project part for the moment. Below are some criteria that you must meet in order for us to be successful.

MUST HAVE

1. Fluent English (speaking, writing) -
  2. SCRIPTCASE 8+ experience (min 3 years) -
  3. SQL/MySQL experience (min 5 years) -
  4. SQLite experience (min 1 year) -

NICE TO HAVE
5. general tools (i.e MS-Office, PHOTOSHOP, VISIO) -
6. XML, JASON, CSV -
7. MySQL workbench -
8. CMS systems (Joomla/Drupal) -

1. SEO Tools -
  2. maerketing tools -
  3. Android OS
  4. iOS
  5. VB language
  6. JS language
  7. Java language
  8. C/C#/C++ language

If you feel like this is something you would like to do and you match the listed criteria please reply to this post and place a number at each of the lines (1-16) reflecting level of expertise in the area using numbers 1-10. For example if your marketing tools experience is on a mid-level you put 5 at the end of line 10 etc… 0(zero) will indicate you have no experience while 10 will indicate you are an expert.

After I receive your reply with your skills rating I will contact you though email to schedule voice (either Phone or Skype) meeting and discuss the details.
Make sure you include you email address (or phone nr) and your location (Country/Town) so I can contact you. If you missing anoy of those your post will be ignorred.

Thank you
Arthur Klisiewicz