JON VENTURE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n73027[/ATTACH]
I’m looking for somebody proficient in SC interested in Joint Venture. This means working in cooperation on a big project which at the moment is work in progress. The project is about 80% completed but since it grew quite big over the time I have problem to manage and develop everything myself (as I’m limited with time). This will be long term assignment and long term income so you must be able to designate certain amount of time every week (for as long as you work with me). If you apply, the next step will be to schedule some meeting/interview type session to discuss details (possibly over the phone or Skype).

Must have requirements:

• stable, fast and reliable internet connection
  • min 2 years of SC experience
  • working knowledge of MySQL, SQLite
  • availability (you would be required to attend [up to 2 hrs] developer on-line meeting every week)
  • fluent English

Nice to have:

• working knowledge of Android and iOS
  • coding experience in JS, PHP, XML, HTML, CSS, transactional SQL, jQUERY, Bootstrap
  • basic knowledge of business rules (invoices, work orders, transactions, payments, general ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable etc.)
  • VB or any other type of Basic development
  • mobile emulators
  • web servers, database servers, ftp servers, mail servers
  • Java or any type of mobile development a plus

If interested please contact me by sending private message on this forum. Please put “JOINT VENTURE PROJECT” in the header.
Thank you for reading this offer.

looking-for-partners1.jpg

You mean joined venture? I’m not native English so I guess I might be wrong.

HaHa! that was a god one! YES - Albert I’m not native in English as well. Unfortunately I’m not allowed to fix my posts/headers, because the admin of the forum thinks it is inappropriate. They like to keep things unfixed. I would love the change the header BUT I CANNOT