Just installed 9.4 - anything I do takes me back to the login screen

Just installed 9.4 on a Cloudways server (Debian). Installed fine (so it seems) and I get the login screen (trial) as expected. Installed via manual linux installer (PHP 7.3, MySQL, ionCube loader, Apache are all there already on the server), and chose Typical installation.

Logging in starts to work, but then it throws me straight back out to the login screen again!

Logging in again I am told to disconnect a user as I’ve reached my limit (admin) - so I guess it didn’t log me out when it threw me back out. So, I disconnect the logged in user and this time I get to the main interface. Yay (I think), however, if I try to do anything whether go to Settings, or create a new project I’m thrown back to the login screen.

I did see an older post (SC8) suggesting checking permissions are ok via diagnosis.php - I did that and all looks good. They also suggested trying in Chrome Incognito mode - I tried that too - no difference.

Oh and BTW - I was a fairly heavy SC user (7 and 8) a few years back, just returned after a bit of a hiatus - so if you recognise my handle but can’t place me - that’s why :slight_smile:

So, I’m kind of stuck as to what to do next? Any ideas, please.