Legacy SC7 bug - Log module

I reported this bug on SC7 and got no response. It’s still there on SC8.00.0039.

All of my form apps are set to log insert, update, and delete events in all of the places where that can be set.

I added an sc_log_add() macro call to the onValidate events of several apps to capture extra information. This works fine.

The log module records only the sc_add_log() macro information. Insert, update, or delete is never logged from any form.

It worked way back at the beginning. Adding a new application with logging enabled does not generate log entries.

It’s a project-level bug, whatever the cause.

I’d rank this extremely important or critical.

[QUOTE=Giblet535;35521]I reported this bug on SC7 and got no response. It’s still there on SC8.00.0039.

All of my form apps are set to log insert, update, and delete events in all of the places where that can be set.

I added an sc_log_add() macro call to the onValidate events of several apps to capture extra information. This works fine.

The log module records only the sc_add_log() macro information. Insert, update, or delete is never logged from any form.

It worked way back at the beginning. Adding a new application with logging enabled does not generate log entries.

It’s a project-level bug, whatever the cause.

I’d rank this extremely important or critical.[/QUOTE]

If you create a small application, does this one have the same issues? I am using the log module, but it’s working w.o. problems. So I cannot verify.

I’ve created at least 15 apps since I reported this. The only logged output is from the macro (or access events if I enable it, but access events are useless and don’t even contain the user variable from the scheme, a global-in for all my apps [usr_login]).

I’ve created and assigned new logging module schemes, recreating the table (MySQL), trying to correct this.

Recreating the project is not an option.

[QUOTE=Giblet535;35528]
Recreating the project is not an option.[/QUOTE]

Albert don’t asks you to recreate the entire project, but to try to create a little project to see if error is reproduced.

[QUOTE=Giblet535;35528]I’ve created at least 15 apps since I reported this. The only logged output is from the macro (or access events if I enable it, but access events are useless and don’t even contain the user variable from the scheme, a global-in for all my apps [usr_login]).

I’ve created and assigned new logging module schemes, recreating the table (MySQL), trying to correct this.

Recreating the project is not an option.[/QUOTE]

Hello!

Do you have any news about the case?