license connection exceeded

After restarting the browser (firefox) I get the message: You have reached your license connection limit, please choose which session you want to disconnect to long in. However I jujst see one session and I find no way to login.
I am stuck and very glad for help!
Sawjer

Have you selected that connection and select disconnect? That should be it actually.

Thank you Albert. No I have not. But for some unknown reasons after a night without computer the problem has miraculously disappeared. This seems to be one of the those pesky problems, scriptcase has promised to solve tem all!. Lets be optimistic. I will try to report the bug. Thank you for your help

This is not a bug. You have logged on to scriptcase and then did not logoff. Therefore SC ‘thinks’ that you are logged on. Since you have a one-user licence you need to select the user to logoff. So just select the link en click disconnect. Then you get the logon screen to logon. This issue will automatically disappear after a while not doing anything as your session will be considered out-of-date.

Hi!
I have the same issue. (SC9) I’ve clicked on “Disconnect this user”, Not working at all.
I’ve testing with 3 different browsers with the same result.
I’m desperated. Somebody can help me?

[SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]

You need a quick fix. Download sqlite manager plugin for firefox. Then search for the sqlite database in scriptcase that contains your apps and users. It will not be too difficult to fix it there once you see it. (To be on the safe site:… backup first!)

I am having the same issue reported above. It is not funny and it is an extremely frustrating experience with version 9.5. It is a bug and should not be taken lighly.

I have a one user license and i can longer access scriptcase for anything just because I am held hostage that I have exceeded my maximum user license. I have disconnected the current user using the link displayed several times without success. I have left my system for over 24 hours hoping the session will expeire without success.

I have been using scritcase for development for the last 4 years. This same error when it occurs with previous versions is cleared immediately i click on the link for disconnecting current user.

But i just upgraded to the current version 9.5 about 48 hours ago, and this error started without any solution in site. My clients’ projects are currently at risk and scriptcase need to know they are doing a lot of damage by making new versions very unstable and unpredictable.

I have always restrained to move on to any new version now matter how well advertised. I have waited several months before upgrading and now i experience so much problem again. now holding my clients to ransom. I feel so bad and highly dissapointed.

I am having the same issue as reported above after updating my license with another year.
*Reboot pc and clearing cookies and website data does not help and clicking “disconnect this user” neither. *
I am locked out from my development environment. How did you solve it ?
I can access the nm_scriptcase.db (after backup ofcourse!) with sqllite and see the affected sc_tbati and sb_tbusu tables but still I am reluctant to change the data because I do not know what to change. maybe after changing I can not go back !
I could install scriptcase new and copy the database back again but I am afraid that the same problem will pop up again.
------------------------------------------
Ok I solved it. Here is the bit ackward procedure (only do this if everything else fails)
Save a backup of C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\conf\scriptcase\nm_scriptcase.db
downloaded db browser sqllite and run as administrator.
Open the nm_scriptcase.db file.
change attr1 from table sc_tbati to ‘’ and update database.

Now you can enter your development environment again.

2 Likes

a small nuance to the session lock.

If you also work from a remote connection, then in the db file there is the first session ip saved, this can block you from login in even after cleaning the table as mentioned above.

Just for the record:

I have selected multiply times to disconnect the user and nothing happens ! what is going on ?

Sorry, no idea. If it happened to me, I could simply select and disconnect.

Thank you, this worked for me on Scriptcase 9.9

I had the same problem with version 9.9
thank you the problem is solved