little sql problem and SC7

Hi,

Please treat me like a newbie because I am to this environment. I thank you in advance for any help with this. Having spent too much time on this already?

I have downloaded sc onto my win8 64 bit computer with ms sql 12 64bit already installed. I have used this for about 7 similar apps to CS7 with no issues.

I have tried many different ways to connect the two, bu it evdes me. Take a look a the pictures and I think they can easily explain.[ATTACH=CONFIG]336

After testing the connection, I can see some databases and can choose one. I still get the errors.

[/ATTACH]

Dave

scasemssql1.jpg

scasemssql2.jpg

You did fill in username / password? What I could think of is that SC is using a 32 bit Apache variant and thus calling a 64 bit dll might go wrong. But it’s purely guessing as I don’t know on what platform you develop. Are you using native access or pdo?

Thanks Albert,

I have used both 32 and 64 sql bit with the same results. It errors if I put in a user name. It says I pass the test if I don’t. It does not actually connect because of no user name.

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Are you trying to connect to a database not configured to use a user name? If you don’t and passes it means it can connect to the api. But I think this is an authentication problem. Try to add a special user and password to your database and use these credentials in your SC connection. Does it still fail?