Login to development system not working

Computer: Windows10-64, updated to current , 8GB
Working with it some 6 Month intensively
Current Version 9.4.27
Prowser: chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Yesterday, after a restart of the system scriptcase would not start any more.
It says: 127.0.0.1 hat die Verbindung abgelehnt. (has refused the connection).Url in browser:http://127.0.0.1:8090/scriptcase/devel/iface/login.php
What can I do to correct it

if you have your applications on a backup, then, re-install scriptcase and then re-store your apps… it would be super simple, if you dont have a backup then try something diferent

(seams like a problem with your connection to the database, have you changed your database password?, can you login to your database by other way, for instance using commanda line? if you can not then something changed the way you connect to your database)

fer

Thank you ferslash for the suggestions. I also appreciate the response and suggestion from scriptcase support (Andrew Daff). It helped me understand the concept of installation better, but it did not solve the problem.

Here some explanation of problems and possible solutions.
No access to database:
I did create a new deveopment scriptcase. It worked despite the missing connection to the database (mariadb).
Scriptcase development does not start the database, it seems to expect it to run, Starting the database in Windows 10: taskManager->services->select theservice and rightClick select start
The reported Problem has not worked after starting the database. The login password to the database has not been changed either.

Creating a new dev-scriptcase and restore from backup:
I had some backups of the complete system, including several projects. After struggling with the user interface it would start and after a long time report that it could not restore because not beeing the right Version (I hat der Backup created with V9.4.27 and was currently working with V9.4.27)
==> The complete system backup using the function Help->update version->services.restore seems to me not a good solution and should be avoided.
==>Others have proposed to stop the scriptcase-de and **do a backup of the complete scriptcase-dev by creating a zip archive. I agree strongly with it.**It will save a lot of work when you have absolutely no time.

Creating a new scriptcase-dev and restore from project backups.
This sounds a good proposition. However in my case the last project-backup one day before the crash did report after a while, that it could not restore becaus it is an other Version. That shows, that project backups may or may not work!
==> Testing the backup can be done by downloading from scriptcase.net into a new installation of the development system and restore the project. Be aware that you need to stop the web server of the working system and start the server on the test system. You will see all data of the database. It may complain not beeing able to connect but offers a screen to edit the access parameters

In the whole restor process I received often fata error message, requesting me to report it to support. In the past I have done so, yet never received any response. It seems to me, that possible problems are not handled better in the program. Alltogether im gives not the impression of a very stable system what concerns backup and restore .

are you using wamp to connect you to the dbase
connect under localhot to test it
simply localhost in your browser instead of 127.0.0.1
then establish a connection on phpmyadmin
then establish your connection
http: //localhost:8091/scriptcase/devel/iface/login.php
be careful not to exceed version 7.3xxx php
version 7.4 will cause problems