Looking for a Solution

Good Day Scriptcase Users,

I writing here to find a solution, but fist the current Situation.
I developed since many years a Scriptcase App for my Friends Company. This Company is a Production Company like a Toolshop and my App is taking the role as Production and Inventory planning system. Basically who need to do what by when is calculated by my App including outside subcontractor activities and timelines. The App got over the years many functions, designed for this Company only. So far all good and happy.

Unfortunately I don’t developed the commercial side of the Business like write a Quote, Salesorders, Invoice, Purchasing orders… For this they using a commercial second App. The Problem is they need to maintain almost the same data’s in to apps one for the commercial side and one to run the production (my App). Example: customer datas, Item datas, Orders and many other things.

The Solution is that they want to have everything in my App, so I need to integrated all commercial functions also in my app. I started to develop this part, but I realized that is to much work for just me and takes me too long to develop this from the ground. This morning this following Idea came in my mind, I’m probably not the first one which has the need of this kind of commercial app, maybe here in this Scriptcase Forum are other users which already developed a commercial app. I would be interested to buy your complete project to import in my Scriptcase (must be the newest version) and start to change this app to our needs, instead to develop from scratch.

So here the Question: Is here anyone which would be interested to sell his complete commercial app project from the Scriptcase. It can be a full finish developed solution (preferred by me) or just a part of it. I’m interested to cover following topics:

• Sales Orders
  • Invoicing System (including partial invoicing for partial deliveries)
  • purchasing order
  • Revenue statistics
  • Purchasing statistics

The Accounting part is not really needed, because this is anyway done by an external Company.

So any input appreciated. I would be great for me and my friend to have a good starting point for this app wish.
This App will be just used in my friends company and will be not sold to anybody.

Please write me if you have anything or any input.

Best Regards,
Yener

http://www.pablomontesano.com/