Looking to contract a developer

Hi,

I am a developer and have worked on SC since 2013, however I am looking to outsource some existing SC projects as I move into new areas and don’t have as much time anymore. The projects in question are very complex so you must have a very good understanding of SC and PHP. You must also have great communication in English and also be a great communicator in general. I will remain client facing as the project manager and you will report to me.

Please send me a PM on this forum with your hourly rate in USD, years of experience and the most complex SC project you have implemented yourself.

Thanks
Rob

i have made erpaccounts.com, fully in mysql n php n scriptcase
i charge usd 10 per hour.
i using scriptcase since 2013. my project is hosted on scriptcase.host (plz

see snapshot).
i am from mumbai, india.

1 Like

to help me in high level coding, i have a php mysql expert coder whom u will have to pay extra directly to him. he is my best friend.

Hi Rob, I am interested. Working with SC since 2015. I am a US Citizen living in South America.
I developed more than 80 projects like POS, Resto, CRM, Logistics with Google maps, ERP with WS and API. gbillot@gmail.com

Guillermo
www.gbsistemas.com.ar

Thanks. I will be in touch in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Hi all,

I have need of another developer again. Approx 10-15hrs per week for a few months, and then ongoing maintenance.

Please send me a PM on this forum with your hourly rate in USD, years of experience and the most complex SC project you have implemented yourself. Wordpress and JS knowledge desired.

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob, I sent you an internal message. Please confirm if you recived it. Tks

1 Like