Master/Detail key parameter not working in production server

Hi, All.

I have created master/detail application of orders/orders detail. It seem working properly in localhost environment, but when I tried to deploy the application on production server it started to misbehave, because the key parameter from orders cannot filter orders detail records. I’m using SC 8 Enterprise with the latest update possible. I have gone through the trial and error of PK setting in application, change the PHP version on the production server and search this forum to find a solution, but it seem there a none of scriptcase member have a similar problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Your table structure is the same as that used in the development environment?

Could you send images to illustrate your problem?

Tahnk you!

[QUOTE=setijono;34626]Hi, All.

I have created master/detail application of orders/orders detail. It seem working properly in localhost environment, but when I tried to deploy the application on production server it started to misbehave, because the key parameter from orders cannot filter orders detail records. I’m using SC 8 Enterprise with the latest update possible. I have gone through the trial and error of PK setting in application, change the PHP version on the production server and search this forum to find a solution, but it seem there a none of scriptcase member have a similar problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I think that in development you are using a different database then in production, try to set the field as auto-increment on Scriptcase that it will solve your problem.