:mad: Menu css editing

Hello,

I’m trying to create a new menu by Menu themes editor and I can not is simply too limited … damn it , i am almost exploding!
How do you guys make this? I am realy tired of css edit of scriptcase, i cant do anything new!!

Best regards :mad:,
V?tor Pereira

hello:

You can always include CSS code in your meno app manually by using something like this in your onApplicationInit:

echo "
<style>
	#idDivMenu{
		width:100%;
	}
	.topmenu { width:12.5%; }
  	#css3menu1 { width:100%; } 
	ul li { width: 100%; }
</style>
";

This example will make the menu to rezise every option at a 12.5% of the current page width.

hope this helps.

Regards

[QUOTE=vitorcampea;38332]Hello,

I’m trying to create a new menu by Menu themes editor and I can not is simply too limited … damn it , i am almost exploding!
How do you guys make this? I am realy tired of css edit of scriptcase, i cant do anything new!!

Best regards :mad:,
V?tor Pereira[/QUOTE]

If you explain us what you try to do. Otherwise, if you need something more complex, I bet for a self make menu on a blank app.

Hi, do you have problem when you try to create new CSS Menus from Menu themes editor?
Because I’m having the same problem. When I click New button, fill the name for the new menu, then click Save, nothing happens.

edit: turns out the problem is apparently the name of the CSS menu cannot contain symbol.

scriptcase-error.1.PNG

I have the same problem in version 9 when I try to save seems that the menu css editing hangs