Migration frm v9 to v9.2

Hi,

I installed Scriptcase 9.2 into a separate folder on my development machine, but can’t access my old environment any longer now (I used another port for this installation)?
What am I doing wrong, I can’t access my projects in version 9 any longer, what do I need to do to get this fixed?

Any help appreciated. How can I get my projects into the newly installed environment (I thought by exporting them one by one, but I can’t access my old environment no more…).

thanks, regards,
Glenn

Hi all,

for those who are interested, I found the solution myself, I needed to install and start the apache service manually. The instructions can be found in the folder of netmake\vx\components\apache. Manually execute (as administrator) the command (cmd command line):

httpd.exe -k install -n “ApacheScriptcase9.0” (for instance, -n = servicename, do give it a different name than the default ApacheScriptcase9).

Now I am able to open my projects in version 9, and open scriptcase 9.2 separately.

regards
Glenn

awesome, works like charm, but to run this service, you must start manually in services, your solutions is just creating the service in windows-services.
thanks.