Mini Ipad Problem

Just want to share some experience and hopefully somebody has encountered this problem before and has solved it!

I got an Ipad and also a Mini Ipad to test on some WEB App (Master/Detail) I developed using SC. The old IPAD (first generation) seems to work well throughout; However, when I tried on the Mini Ipad, the buttons (add, delete, cancel, and update) besides the detail grid, does not seem to function as it was supposed to be. The only button that work was the delete button. The rest of the buttons, however, such as the EDIT button, once it is pressed, the whole grid would just hang. No matter what other button I press, it won’t response.

Anyone has tried this before? Mini Ipad…Or Mini Ipad was never designed for this type of environment anyway?!?

GT

There can be a lot of issues. Have you tried to run the app in firefox instead of safari? I have had issues with IPad, i.e. that modal forms are displayed transparent over other parts of the screen. Also some things wheren’t working due to old os versions and missing updates. All (partly) related to safari.

I have a table samsung with android, when i enter to my app master - detail, the button add do not work and i can not add a record. wich is the ideal browser for app SC?

I don’t know the ‘best’ browser, but I would check a few. I’m using android too, and haven’t encountered this problem. But I will check for sure!

I just tried IPAD 4. And the result is the same. The detail form just won’t work! Is there firefox for IPAD? I have been checking!
I tried rearranging the detail form to become Single form…still won’t work!

GT

I tried using the Mini Ipad to access to some of SC’s samples, typically those Master Detail samples and the results came out to be the same. The detail form basically just won’t work anymore.

Please help!

GT

I made an alternative. Instead of entering the data immediately at the detail form, I made an application link, then from there I was able to use the exact same detail form to enter the data. I hope SC would be able to fix this so that it would work like the old time (old Ipad time :p)

GT

I use new iPas and it works fine on develop status, bit I haven’t deploy it to test

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Any update on this issue? Buttons in detail app still does not work. I am using iPad2 and checked with safari and chrome. Also found another weird issue, when you click on a text box (time field) to pick a time, the page jumps up and you need to manually scroll down the page to get to the field again.

Can you please check with either maxthon, opera or dolphin for the ipad? Safari tends to be a bit buggy on occasion.