Minimum server requirements

Hello.
I have an application on a local server that works fine but on a public server I get an error.

[size=8pt]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/size]

It is well connected with the database, some applications work well but the forms and grids are not working.
The permissions for files are 644 to 755 and directories for all _lib directory 777.
On the server you have installed PHP 4.3.9, Zend: 2.5.10, Zend Optimizer Not Installed.
Minimum requirements that need SC server to function properly.
A greeting and thanks.

Re: Minimum server requirements

Hi,

I recommend PHP 5.2.1 or higher with ZIP and MBSTRING extensions enabled and running JRE there.

V?tor Jamil

I have asked my ISP to change the PHP version of V4 to V5 with an extension mbstring and solved the problems.
The current PHP version is 5.1.6 with mbstring extension.
Thank you very much for the comment.

Hi V?tor Jamil,

Can i installed JRE into my hosting since I have root access? Becos I am having problem with PDF generation

Thanks

If you have root access you can install JRE. No problem.

If you guys are having problem with your ISP or hosting, we indicate www.taghost.com.br