Missing icons library after new install of SC 8.1?

Hello,

I performed a new installation of SC 8.1 in windows and noticed that the icon library is missing?
In SC 8.0 there is a icon library which is gone with SC 8.1?

Is this normal?

Kind regards,

Marco

I did a fresh install and the icon library is there. I looked at it from the menu items, where did you look?

When i go to the “Menu - Images manager” and look at the item “icons” they are empty.
In SC 8.0 there was a folder “img” present in “wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class” but in the new version it is missing.

If you go to a menu and edit the icon from a menu entry, is it still gone?

That doesn’t change anything… Still no icons.

I have the same problem. No icons in Menu Manager, but in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\conf\scriptcase\img\ico are over 6000 files.

Anyone an idea what to do ?

When i look at your path… is see v8? (not v81) as the installation default suggests…
And the subfolder “conf” is strange… In my old v8 installation the images are in de “class” folder.

I made an update from version 8. A ‘Class’ folfder I can’t find.

Appearantly the reinstall went wrong otherwize there would have been a 8.1 directory. Did you change the path while installing? In this case follow the steps I described in a post a few days ago.

I made a automatic update from 8.0 to 8.01 two weeks ago und now a manually update from 8.01.002 to 8.01.003 like described here : http://www.scriptcase.net/atualizando_scriptcase/?option=1
And I didn’t chang any path or other informations.

I still would try to do a re-install.