Move or remove the legend in charts

Hi, i need to move the legend of my chart vertically or remove totally. I have the chart into a container and the legend is very big in current position.

Thank for your help,…!! :confused:

Summary > Charts > Settings > next to each chart type: Subtitle: set to right or below

Hi MikeDE,

In relation to the above issue of jmsana, both the legends are showing in the chart itself and in either on the right or below (based on the chosen setting in Subtitle). How can we remove the legend, since it occupies space more than the chart. I just want to have the value displayed, to make the chart bigger while the legend below is fine. I played around with other settings but it didn’t work. Are there any settings need to be set? Please see attached screenshot for your reference. Thanks in advance!

Regards.

MySJ,

If I could see your page live I could give you the code to remove the legends. Is your page accessible online so that I could take a look at it?

Pictures don’t help me because I need to look at the generated html code.

Dave

hi guys, didn’t notice any option to remove the legend, but i saw jmsana asks how to move it (or remove it) so thought to share the moving at least :smiley:

Dave is expert in small magic code that do a lot :smiley: Tested this morning

Good luck

[QUOTE=daveprue;29180]MySJ,

If I could see your page live I could give you the code to remove the legends. Is your page accessible online so that I could take a look at it?

Pictures don’t help me because I need to look at the generated html code.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your response. I’m still developing the app in my local machine. Does it mean, there’s no setting to adjust within SC? And I need to tweak some codes to remove the chart label?

[QUOTE=MySJ;29182]Hi Sir,

Thank you for your response. I’m still developing the app in my local machine. Does it mean, there’s no setting to adjust within SC? And I need to tweak some codes to remove the chart label?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know of no setting in SC to remove the legend, but it is very easy to tweak.

Dave

This seems to be an old topic but I can’t find any solution apparantly. What was it? It’s true: the legend takes a lot of space and disabling it in SC just hides the text but keeps the space. Pls advice how this was solved (if it even was solved off course)

grtz
Pat