My current status

I was not sure where to post this, so I figured the news would be the best place.

I recently took a job from another company as a full time tech support (Sencha/ExtJS). I have been using their products for over 18 months now and decided to accept a position offered to me.

Over the past year, most all of my replies have been from memory from using SC5 in the past. With the soon to be released SC6, and my new work schedule, I have decided to retire from the forums here as moderator. As I will not have the SC6 version … I am afraid my knowledge of the new product will be based on simple guessing. Some of my answers about SC5 were getting a little rusty as well <bg>

If anyone asks, I still consider SC the best PHP generator available today.

I would like to thank everyone that I have met over years on SC. I may drop in from time to time to say hello.

Happy New Year to everyone …

Best Regards,
Scott

Re: My current status

HI Scott,

Congratulations on your new position. It’s been great having you here. You’ve provided great insight and responses.

Paul

Hi Scott,

Thanks for all the time you have put into answering the questions!
Good luck with the new job.

Regards
Mark

hi scoot,
thanks for all, and congratulation for you. :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Masbro

Hi Scott

Thanks for your help on the forum, you will be missed.

best wishes for your new job.

Best Regards
Boly64

All the best Scott and thanks for the help you’ve provided here.

Cheers

Hi. Thanks for telling us this info. So often, on forums like this, people come and go and you never know what happens. You helped many people here and I feel you will do well in your new job. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
Happy New Year.
Peace,
Jamie

Hello Scott,

Thanks for the help you provided us, you will be missed.

Congratulations and good luck on your new job.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann