My SC6 in Windows 7 (64) is unstable

I am having some problems when using SC V6 on Windows 7 64 bit. I think it has to do with PHP but not how to solve it. It is when clicking on an option such as creating an application, blank page appears informed that the requested web page is unavailable or interrupted the connection to localhost (127.0.0.1), sometimes I get the error message 101 (NE :: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET) or the message 103 (NE :: ERR_CONECCTION_ABORTED). I try to do the same thing a few times and then works.
Someone can help me please.

Re: My SC6 in Windows 7 (64) is unstable

Hello,

Perhaps there is something wrong with your web server. Please contact our support here, so we can try to figure out what is happening with your SC.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Hello Bernhard,

Unfortunately I have the support service inactive, however I wanted to open a ticket as a demo user and the system tells me that the service is inactive, the link will not let me access is as follows http://www.scriptcase.net:85/phptrio/index.php? mp = t & d = 3 & lang_ch = english & sess_id =

Can I have other alternative??. Migrate SC to a 32 Bit??.

Regards.

Hello Bernhard,

Atteched you will find the dianosis file of my SC, may be it can tell you with is my problem.

Regards.

Diagnosis.docx (87.5 KB)

Hello,

As you are experiencing problems with our framework performance, you can contact our support as an installation problem. Access the link above again, logout and click in “If you are having problems with installation or are a Trial user, click here.”.

Looking at your diagnosis, although I don’t think this is what has been causing problems to you, set your max_execution_time to 3600 and let me know on any advancements.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Hello Bernhard,

I changed the parameter as you suggested, but the issues followed, so I contact the support staff and I am now doing everything they recommended.

I will keep you informed.

Regards.

After working with multiple tests with Apache and Zend Server, and all failed, as a last resort I stayed enable IIS that comes with W7 and finally I have a stable working environment. Installing Zend, MySQL SC and I made manually. Everything is working smoothly.

Greetings.