Need a person to train me in ScriptCase and help me Develop SciptCase Applications

I am new to ScriptCase and I need to learn how to maximize the capabilities of ScriptCase.
If you are a good PHP developer and excellent ScriptCase developer with the ability to teach I will contract you. Let discuss.

I speak excellent English and Good Spanish; I prefer the training in English.

I also havea need for a part time contract developer to help with developing applications. If you are available Weekends and or Evenings let me know. If you are also available during workdays Monday thru Fridays that would be a big plus.

Please contact me via email TexasCNC@consultant.com

Consultant.com is a landing page, not a company or personal webpage. For me this doesn’t look very trustworthy. Before I mark this post as spam, please explain.

It’s an email hosting service provided by mail.com
It the email service provider I use.

[QUOTE=SBC;37236]I am new to ScriptCase and I need to learn how to maximize the capabilities of ScriptCase.
If you are a good PHP developer and excellent ScriptCase developer with the ability to teach I will contract you. Let discuss.

I speak excellent English and Good Spanish; I prefer the training in English.

I also havea need for a part time contract developer to help with developing applications. If you are available Weekends and or Evenings let me know. If you are also available during workdays Monday thru Fridays that would be a big plus.

Please contact me via email TexasCNC@consultant.com[/QUOTE]

I sent you an email.

Ok, I apologize then. This forum is spammed often and I (and others) have to delete at least a few posts a day… That’s why we are investigating these kind of posts.