Need a way to detect which line has been modify in Editable Grid

I need a way to detect which line has been modify in an Editable Grid to be able to save them.

The save icon should only show up on line that need to be updated or we need a master save button on the toolbar to save all the line that has been modifed

Often when we modify an Editable Grid we forget to save the line after updating it.

1 Like

Hi @jlboutin60, I do not know is a better way or macro for this (i suspect than if SC can detect notified changes it could be easier), but you can use Ajax onchange for the fields and a field modified=1 when a change occurs.

This message can be a trigger for those who only answer when someone says something wrong.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Yes it’s a good way to do it, I just want SC to automate it for us. SC does detect it since I get a warning that I will loose my modification if I try to navigate to an other page.

Yes, I know I wrote that in brackets, but I don’t know how to get the variable with the data changed info.

Maybe you can create a Form Multiline Rows. so you can save your data with a Button.