New button not shown in grid calling form

Hi,

Suppose a grid application without Detail options and with application link to a form :
in the link properties, I said YES to “Display button (new row) on the grid toolbar”

• when you run directly grid , the NEW button is shown correctly on grid
  • when you run the grid from a Treemenu application , the New button is not shown ???

the treemenu application is in a menu application who this last is called form a login form

Thanks for fixing this problem
best regards
Nac

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

New button not shown in grid/form application *** urgent now ***

Hello,

I’m still blocked with this bug, one month ago I write a thread for this bug but no solution at this time !!!

Searching a solution, this bug appear in following case :

In login application create by security options for the project, there is a sc_redir(…) in ValidateSuccess

I changed it to link to my MENU application and in it there is a treemenu application called bu menu’s item. a treemenu item calls a grid application :
in this case New button is not shown
It’s the same with a form application , all forms buttons are hide .

If, I run directly the menu application buttons appears !!!

Please do something for that asap

Thanks
Nac

Hi, I have the same issue, but calling grid from a menu bar. Any fix?

I have reported this here many times - unusually if you right-click on the frame with the detail and choose “refresh frame” the buttons appears!!

See this thread: http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/showthread.php?8422-The-pencil-disappears-quot-is-it-a-bug-or-issue-quot&highlight=pencil

Thank you adz1111, i deleted the application and generated a new one with the same name, the behavior was the same, again deleted and created another one with a different name and the button appears. Crazy…

Hola, se le puede dar solución creando otra grid con otro nombre, lo mismo el formulario le cambias el nombre