New Production environment

Hi,
In SC new release 5.01.0011, New interface given… Looks very Nice

(But I don’t find any new features…! :-()

There is no provision to configure the Production Files and Image folder…! can be considered as suggestion

Even There is no provision provided to change programatically.
Let netmake consider this as suggestion and do something

Regards
Dhana

Re: New Production environment

Right now you cant change any code in production environment.

When you deploy using advanced mode you can change the image folders, tmp, doc, connection … try using/learn the advanced mode.

And we add the google api key … cause the api key you gent registering a server … but people when publishing on different server needed to change the api key for each production envirement …

Hi Diogo Toscano,

Yes…! I had checked the advanced mode…! and has these provisions to change.

My requirement is

1. I had a Form application which refers to emp_personal_master
  2. I had employee photo’s located in the Server
  3. When I change the image Path in the Application it will show the image from the local path
  4. The same application when I deploy in the different server, there is no provision is available to configure the server or network path
  5. To do this requirement, I have to move all the image files to scriptcase/file/img
  6. Then only the Production evenviromnet picks the image from the shared location

any ideas…?

Regards
Dhana

When deploying advanced mode, you can create more deploy schemas for each server.

If is the same server/deploy and you want to change the path … problably i’ll give you the solution to create a link from scriptcase/file/img to your folder or network/samba path … i think that link is the easiest solution.