New Windows 10 Install - Apache will not start

Good morning,

Hoping someone can guide me to a successful resolution. I am moving Scriptcase to a new Windows 10 Home machine. I thought the most difficult part would be to move my projects, but I was proven wrong.

I have a small SSD C: drive so want to install Scriptcase on my larger D drive (just like I did on my old machine and works flawlessly). However, after the install completes on my new machine (no errors), Apache won’t start. In the Event Logs, here are the 3 consistent errors every time I try to start Apache, in the order they happen:

=======================

The Apache service named reported the following error:

AH00526: Syntax error on line 210 of D:/Program Files/NetMake/v9/components/apache/conf/httpd.conf: .

The Apache service named reported the following error:

Wrapper D:/PROGRA~1/NetMake/v9/components/php/php-cgi.exe cannot be accessed: (720003)The system cannot find the path specified. .

The ApacheScriptcase9php73 service terminated with the following service-specific error:
Incorrect function.

=======================

However the php-cgi.exe is where it is supposed to be and line 210 in the httpd.conf looks like this:

FcgidWrapper “D:/PROGRA~1/NetMake/v9/components/php/php-cgi.exe” .php

I’ve tried editing it for formatting issues but no luck - apache just won’t start.

=======================

Now I should mention, if I install on the C drive, Scriptcase and Apache seems to run alright. I almost gave up yesterday and was going to leave it installed on the C drive, but then could not get my projects migrated over. I did a full backup on the old machine /restore on the new and there were no projects visible after rebooting and logging back in. I did “individual” project backups / restores, and got warnings that they existed already (due to the full backup restore I assume) - rebooted and logged back in, and no projects visible to open. So that’s going to be my next hurdle, but I would really like to have Scriptcase on my D drive so my C doesn’t fill up in a few weeks.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any advice / help that can be provided.

Mark

i have similar issue, can some help?