onLoad in Container

I need an onLoad Event in a Container but it doesn’t exist. I need one of the Widgets to loaded with a different app depending on a parameter in the URL. Is the only option to create two different Containers?

Yes and no. Yes: it’s an easy way. No: you can create a small app to load one of the other apps depending on the url and use this in the container. Since a sc_redir w.o. parameters work on the same iframe it will load the correct module. You just need a few lines of php.

Yes, that is kind of the direction I went with this. I added onLoad code to the app that is loaded with the container to see if a global variable is set and send it off with sc_redir if it is set. So that works. That being said, do you know of a technical reason that the container apps don’t have Events?

You don’t know how many times I have wanted that event! As far as I am concerned all apps should have a few common events. Container should be no different :slight_smile:

Indeed! I have some other wishes on the event side too. Regarding containers, it would be great if changes made by the end-user could be saved.

/ sign!
/ sign!
/ sign! (three times, because it is important and additional forum told me that i have to write at least 10 letters g)

[QUOTE=nina_sorensen;19098]/ sign!
/ sign!
/ sign! (three times, because it is important and additional forum told me that i have to write at least 10 letters g)[/QUOTE]

10 letters is exactly 10 letters (lol).