Passing values of the fied of a grid to a form app in a container

Hello, I?m new, form Universidad del Pacifico Asuncion Paraguay, we are eavaluating the product and we like a lot, probably will buy scriptcase when the trial ends, but now for a sample for my boss I have this case:

I made a container and put 2 apps in there, a grid and a form, the grid is just a list of all records of a certain table, I want to make something like a click or otrher event on a specific row in the grid, and retrieve that record on the Form App that i have in the same container, now, the form app and the grid app, works separateley echa one with their own nivigation and toolbar etc.

Is this possible to do_? I speak Spanhis, sorry for the typos

Cheers

Re: Passing values of the fied of a grid to a form app in a container

Perhaps you can use some elements of this examlpe:

http://www.scriptcase.net/systems/v5/exemplos_en_us/form56/form56.php
http://www.scriptcase.net/phpgenerator/samples/tutoriais/form/form56.php

Hi, thanks, I resolve my problem using ne fields in the grid and then passing as session values to the form, now my problem is i haveto link the grid with a container, the container has a form and a grid in it, I need to pass the session values from the grid to the container, (to be used by the widgets in the container).

But I can?t found a way to create a link with values for a container?

Finally I`ve found my way to do what I want, ScriptCase is a great development tool

Thanks

Please share your solution so others can benefit.

why dont people share? trying to do the same thing…
Anyone?

Not sure about his solution, but afaik it’s not that difficult. To pass data you need to have session variables as these are available throughout the whole application. This way you can pass your data using containers. You cannot pass data by link. So create global session variables.