Pay Pal - Credit Card Integration

Hello everybody !
I’d like to know if there is some PayPal/Credit Card integration and if somebody did it in the past.

Thanks
Raimondo

Re: Pay Pal - Credit Card Integration

+1

Aquiles

Both can be accomplished by visiting the PayPal website and set yourself up as a company with a product. What you want to do is “generate a button”. There are a series of screens that will create a PayPal button with the correct links and image. It ends up being about 10 lines of HTML code that you cut and paste into your application (somewhere). I’m just learning SC, so I’m guessing when I say that you would probably be able to paste the PayPal button code into a Control application. (I’ve not yet learned about how to make a Control app, but I think that would be the right spot). If you figure it out, can you please post here so we can all learn. Thanks.

I will try, thanks for now !
Don’t know when but…will update this post :wink:

Regards
Raimondo

Hello Everybody !

I’ve tryed with PayPal integration, you just need to create a PayPal account at PayPal site and then a developer account based on that account. Then you must setup “Autentication” at the SC control application and it should run perfectly. Only I can’t change the USD currency : does SC now that EUR exists ?

Raimondo Zoroddu

Look at thread date. Dont necropost please