PC migration dilemma (IMPORTANT)

i have strange issue

my pc harddrive is almost dead, what i done i bought new harddisk after taking all necessary backups

• my scriptcase folder was D:\scriptcase so inside of it i have componenets and wwwroot folder which has scriptcase stuff

1- after installing new harddisk and installing windows, i named the PC same as old one “MYPC”
2- i tried to to re-arrange all my files again as it was in my old harddisk, so i have exactly D:\scriptcase as before with all same folders and files (latest version 044 is there)
3- sure didn’t work, so assuming apache service isn’t intalled and can’t run
4- renamed my scriptcase folder D:\ temporary to D:\OLD_scriptcase
5- i downloaded new version of scriptcase, the installer, and installed it exactly at D:\scriptcase — now i have new version of scriptcase, working fine, same port like before
6- now i moved all wwwroot folder from old scriptcase to the new one at D:\scriptcase folder… it now works, apache runs, scriptcase runs normally and even i have my license works fine…

but, each few minutes, i get message says server internal server error, miscronfiguration… and so… closing, login again to development, it works, then suddently redirects me to login screen again! after login, can’t open any project, again redirect me to login screen

tried to update from online, after few fights with update page, while shows blank and gives error, then works and updated suppose seccefuuly, then again had same issue, internal server error

my problem is i want to have my scriptcase exactly as it was on the old harddisk, i have many icons and images added and i have many many templates and css/menu customization… i want all to go back as it was

what you advise please

update:

nothing worked after too many tries

had to re-install again after renaming my old scriptcase, then installed a fresh version on D:\scriptcase using fresh port and then imported the zip file of global backup from my old version then registered new license and afterall still having issuues, not all my scriptcase seetings and default sttuff and main language stuff all back to default grrrrrrrrrrrr

update:

nothing worked after too many tries

had to re-install again after renaming my old scriptcase, then installed a fresh version on D:\scriptcase using fresh port and then imported the zip file of global backup from my old version then registered new license and afterall still having issuues, not all my scriptcase seetings and default sttuff and main language stuff all back to default grrrrrrrrrrrr

Most likely your old disk had serious issues and copying did not went well (enough). I don’t see the problem of exporting all your projects, reinstalling SC, registering and import all again. It’s always the best way to go in these situations imho

Hello albert, that is finally what I’ve done, don’t know why my update reply didn’t show up, there was strange message when I posted an update to this message said: anapproved… in green, then didn’t see it :!:frowning: anyway importing workd successful but now re-arranging all default apps stuff and many many language customization and related issues… don’t know how long it will take to maintain my comfort zone again… problem is still sometimes i get this 500 internal error… don’t know how to track it or what is the issue!