PDF BIG PROBLEM ! No more Pos Y in the interface !

See that, no more pos Y in the PDF !!!

Grrrr!!! I have to deliver my client today !!!

Tested in firefox and opera …

2015-01-26 12-14-14.png

Try to clear cache and relogin to SC. All seems fine for me here.

Hi Giu,
no, same problem, clear cache, disconnect from SC, power off computer and exactly the same… :frowning:

If I create a new PDF, all is ok. Problem occurs when trying to edit an already existing one …

seems something registered with that particular PDF as for the others, the problem don’t appear…

Try to export and reimport the application

Hi Giu,
export and reimport and that works now…
But it’ s nothing to reassure me…

Thanks

Sylvain

Im glad it worked and you are in time to deliver to your customer.

Maybe some field went craazy and re?mport recreated all.

Hi Giu,
thanks for your support. Very appreciated . :slight_smile:
I dig more into the problem and found what is (could) be the origin of the problem:
I made a change setting the pdf to ‘save by records’ instead of ‘save by page’.
If you do that, Y pos disappear.
I switched back and Y pos never re appear.
It seems that something was left from the previous configuration, but only in that pdf.
This PDF is the only one which have bacground image (it is the only difference I can see with my other PDF)
I tryed it again (on other PDF) but was not able to reproduce the problem. So it is a mistery for me.

Thanks again

And yes, I could deliver so all is ok for today() . :slight_smile:

I have had similar problems with Scriptcase forms when making changes. It does seem re-creating apps fixes most of these problems.

But as you say with your PDF app, that sometimes when a change is made and then changed back again that sometimes weird things like this happen. :smiley:

No exactly, I found your problem.

WIth Settings -> Type -> Records per line, Y don’t works.

http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us/v8/manual_mp.htm#report-pdf-applications/report/settings

Hi Giu

I dig more into the problem and found what is (could) be the origin of the problem:
I made a change setting the pdf to ‘save by records’ instead of ‘save by page’.
If you do that, Y pos disappear.

I switched back and Y pos never re appear.
It seems that something was left from the previous configuration, but only in that pdf…

I’ve seen that, but my problem was that Y never re appear, even after switch back.

All came to normal after exporting and reimport my app.

Sylvain

Oh, sorry, didn’t readed this. Then maybe application is corrupted.

I had a problem some days ago, about some code don’t updating a field, without explication, recreated the form and worked as expected.

Your fix your problem??? >How you do that!!! for me the same problem… please help me!