Pdf exported from grid always the same

Hello. I have a grid exporting to pdf, excel, etc. The problem is that when I generate pdf1, everything goes ok. But when I generate pdf2 from the same grid export feature, I get pdf1 again
It seems to be caché problem, because both URLs (pdf1 y pdf2) are the same.
Anybody can help me? Thanks

I ever traced the how-to export feature in Grid in Linux Server (Centos). It will make a command to run wkhtmltopdf and put the result into tmp folder in SC. You could do the same, to trace what is going on.
I’m really sure for Linux machine, the how-to is still the same. I don’t know in windows machine.

Hope this help.

Thank you for your reply. I tried your idea.
What I can see is that the first time, the file is created ok. The second time it seems that is a small delay in creating the second file, but the pdf file is quickly showed in browser tab. But as the second file is still creating, I think that’s why it still shows the first pdf file . (Because the URL is the same for first and second pdf file).
If I could delete the prior file, I think everything would be ok, but I don’t know how to do that.
All ideas will be welcome
Thanks

Dear @srassino
I have checked more detail of your case. It indeeds use the same filename of pdf.
I tried to do export using small tables and it works well. I tried to do export using big tables (> 1000 records with 34 columns in Text datatype in PostgreSQL) and it still works well.
When the application is generating pdf, the page will show progress bar until the process finished and the button view or save could be clicked. Or you use, something like automatic open pdf in browser? Because I haven’t test this feature yet.

I was using the option for automatic open. Perhaps that is the difference with your test.
I’ll try your option to see if the problem is solved
Thankyou