PDF generation path BUG

PDF is not generated.

I have checked and confirmed that phantomjs AND linux-amd64 have correct rights.
When generating from the command line I get the errors……See below and note

1. The /_lib/_lib loaded twice
  2. And some cases just ///_lib

Not sure if this is error in my config or development. I did try with a SC Standard theme as well

Command:

[servername@server linux-amd64]$ ./wkhtmltopdf-amd64 --page-size A4 --orientation Portrait --header-right “[page]” /home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/tmp/sc_number_of_learners_per_course_html_a45f892f1f807131d643c58fc7fe66e3.html /home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/tmp/koos.pdf

Results:

Loading pages (1/6)

Warning: Failed to load file:///home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/_lib/css/nico_blue_them/nico_blue_them_form.css (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/_lib/css/nico_blue_them/nico_blue_them_formLTR.css (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/_lib/lib/js/hotkeys_setup.js (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///_lib/prod/third/jquery/js/jquery.js (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///_lib/prod/third/jquery/js/jquery-ui.js (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/_lib/lib/js/scInput.js (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///_lib/prod/third/jquery/css/smoothness/jquery-ui.css (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/tmp/number_of_learners_per_course_ajax.js (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/tmp/number_of_learners_per_course_jquery_1741.js (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///home/servername/reports.servername.co.za/_lib/tmp/number_of_learners_per_course_message.js (ignore)

Warning: Failed to load file:///_lib/prod/third/jquery_plugin/thickbox/thickbox-compressed.js (ignore)