PDF Report Generator Suggestion

Instead of using just a sub select for listing records in the pdf report generator, it would be awesome to be able to attach a grid as well. Sub select fields are great for invoices where the detail is minimal at best. Grids give you a dynamic approach to a static area and hold more information. This would be the same utility as the master / detail in a form, or a subgrid in a grid. By being able to attach a grid instead of using the subselect feature, this allows the developer to provide the end user with a customized static form as well as any supporting dynamically changing detail, using the css from the grid application to give the detail a nice look, keep records that bypass the limitations of a form organized, and allows for automatically adjusting it’s size when fields like the html editor are being used. This saves the developer from having to constantly use tcpdf (which is no longer supported by it’s developer and the new version is not completed). Currently if you use the html editor, you can only select multiple lines of text when building a pdf report in the generator. This does not work well for the new editor version. From my searches regarding issues with the multiple line field not working very well in the pdf report generator, I think it would be a wonderful feature that most Scriptcase users would love. Keep up the great work! I really enjoy working with Scriptcase, it is a wonderful development tool!