Point me in the right direction - customizing login screen

Can someone point me in the right direction? I’d like to customize the login screen generated by the security module. I’m hoping this task isn’t as difficult as I’m making it out to be. Thanks.

Not sure what you mean by this question. If you have generated the security modules then you can make any changes you want to the generated code. After all generating is is a ‘wizzard’ function, you changes will only be overwritten if you re-generated the security module, but there’s no need to. So the login module is just an ordinary control application.

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking that unless there’s a way from within SC then the customized login will be overwritten. No big deal. Thank you @aducom for the response.

Well today I was playing with and modifying the generated security module and found a way to create a semi-custom login with the generated security module by using Events.

Of course, it’s just a ‘simple’ control application :wink: As long as you don’t redo the security wizzard you’re perfectly safe.

Learning something new all the time with SC. :slight_smile: