Possible sudden crashing bug - started in 09.07.18

I am not quite sure if this is a BUG, but wanted to mention it to Scriptcase. Since 09.07.018 I noticed from time to time as I was working on code in the External Libraries or within applications that Scriptcase would all of a sudden go back to the logon screen.

At first I thought this might be a one-off thing, but as I went to newer versions this has persisted all the way through 09.07.22. I take it that one of the main Global Arrays lost its settings so the environment immediately boots back to the logon screen.

Any ideas? Right now I just try to save often so as not to lose any work.

Just a\n update on the possible bug. When I have a code window open or run an app things appear to be fine. The random crashing of the environment seams to be centered around compiling an application. This happens about 99% of the time.

When I try to compile after editing several pieces of code the environment just re-boots to the logon screen for Scriptcase. I am now at v09.97.023.

I have not yet done a re-install, but did move Scriptcase to a new workstation with the same sporatic crashing results.

I had the same problem two days ago when generating a grid and form together. The hosted development system crashed. When I did manage to login again (after some time) my entire project had been deleted.

Reinstalled a complete system backup.

Hello Doug_Maclean. Thank you for the suggestion. I will do that to see if that fixes the issue. I will let you know.