Pre-trial: Is ScriptCase v8 really not compatible with Mac OSX 10.9+????

I’m thinking about starting a trial evaluation for our development team, but we are heavily Mac-centric, and the Mac installer on the download page says it is only compatible with OSX 10.8 or earlier. Since 10.8 has been surpassed by 10.9 for more than 15 months, and now 10.10 is out, this is causing some doubts. Will ScriptCase really not install on 10.9? What is the future plan for ScriptCase compatibility?

The compatibility issue is to be answered by SC and personally I would send this question to sales@scriptcase.net. As owner of a development company I can only suggest that you better not develop on a mac if you are a team. If you have all your own projects than that is possible, but as soon as you want to develop in a team you will need a team installation, and that would be installing SC on a development server. We use Windows 2012 server for that on a virtual server and that works like charm. But you can also choose for Linux. Only one backup to maintain, real multi user development which you will need (eventually). The produced applications should be compliant, on IPad’s at least we didn’t have issues. On air laptops we didn’t have issues too, but we haven’t been testing Version 8 fully on this.