Prerequisites for application execution

Hi to all,

I have created with Sc 6 a complete application; now I want publish them on a server.
What are the pre-requsites of the server? Is enough install a product like easyPhp or Xampp? I would like to add other products?
It would be interesting if Netmake create an installer with apache, php and mysql for scriptcase.

You only have to upload your php to the server. You can export your database and import it on your website. Export within SC and import using phpMyAdmin. All Wamp packages will run it, and I recommend Uniform server. But that’s personal.

On your first run you are asked to create a connection, and after that it simply goes…

You only have to upload your php to the server

Thank You for reply.
I have installed the production env; My php applications must reside in the folder app or I can create a personal folder?

I recommend to create an application dir. It’s been discussed here, and not everybody looks the same way, but I recommend to have the _lib replicated over the projects. So I would recommend something like : www.yoursite.com/myapp if you need to host more sc applications. If you have only one then you can set it in the root.

Hi,
following Your suggestion, I have installed my apps and the common libraries in a my folder; next I have created a new connection without errors.
But when I try to open my initial login, this error is displayed:

Common libraries not found: C:/mypath/htdocs/scriptcase/prod

All is installed in C:/mypath/htdocs/wildix folder (not scriptcase)

Have You an idea?

Solved; I don’t have to set correctly the production environment.