Problem in Export Project created some years ago

I have a project that I created in 2016. The software has been used successfully for the past few years, but now needs a number of changes; so I wanted to import the project. Unfortunately it does not work.

It was a v7 project, so I installed v7 (lifetime license) and import the project. I get following error:

[INSERT INTO sc_tbcmp (Cod_Prj, Versao, Cod_Apl, Seq, Login, Html_Tipo, Usar_Label_Grid, Entra_Edit, Entra_Update, Entra_Sort, EntraDetalhe, EntraDetalheOrd, Def_Complemento, Def_Complemento_Cons, Def_Complemento_Pesq, Texto_Xml, Attr1, Attr2, Attr3, Attr4) VALUES (‘StudentsManage’, 1, ‘grid_customer_payments_within_10days’, 90, ‘admin’, ‘TEXT’, ‘S’, ‘S’, ‘S’, ‘N’, ‘S’, 90, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’, 'a:273:

sc_tbcmp.Campo may not be NULL]

Has anyone gone through this?

I don’t think a sc v7 project can be imported directly.
In my opinion you have to do the conversion from v.7 to v.9
Reinstall sc 7, import the program and follow the instructions for import 7 to 9!

A v7 project should be able to import into v7 scriptcase. However, there are three ways of exporting and you need to use the same version of import. In this case there is something wrong with the repository as it gives a null error. There are several things to try. Use a sqlite tool to change the not null field into a nullable field and import and look if things do work then. Second is to change the import, difficult as it is zipped and virtually unreadable. Finally, contact Scriptcase support. They might be able to help you.

I have installed scriptcase v7 and tried to import; I got the following error while importing.

[INSERT INTO sc_tbcmp (Cod_Prj, Versao, Cod_Apl, Seq, Login, Html_Tipo, Usar_Label_Grid, Entra_Edit, Entra_Update, Entra_Sort, EntraDetalhe, EntraDetalheOrd, Def_Complemento, Def_Complemento_Cons, Def_Complemento_Pesq, Texto_Xml, Attr1, Attr2, Attr3, Attr4) VALUES (‘StudentsManage’, 1, ‘grid_customer_payments_within_10days’, 90, ‘admin’, ‘TEXT’, ‘S’, ‘S’, ‘S’, ‘N’, ‘S’, 90, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’, 'a:273:

Hi Aducom,

Thanks your your help.

1. Can you please suggest one such tool.
  2. Can you tell me which file from the zipped backup to address?

Thanks

1. This application might bring some help: https://sqlitebrowser.org/
  2. This requires some investigation. Unzip the files and look into the structure to find above data. It will be a puzzle, but with a bit of luck you can find it.

Hi Aducom,

I have been able to install sqlitebrowser.
I have unzipped the files:

apl_StudentManager20142013_1_app_change_pswd.bkp
apl_StudentManager20142013_1_app_form_add_users.bkp
aplcmp_StudentManager20142013_1_app_change_pswd.bkp
aplcmp_StudentManager20142013_1_app_form_add_users.bkp
aplevt_StudentManager20142013_1_app_change_pswd.bkp
aplevt_StudentManager20142013_1_app_form_add_users.bkp
conex_StudentManager20142013_conn_estb2014.bkp
grupos.bkp
indice.bkp
prjver_StudentManager20142013_1.bkp
publicacao.bkp

WHICH OF THESE FILES SHOULD I OPEN WITH SQLITEBROWSER?

Bkp files are backup files I guess. You need ot find the .db files. If these files are in zip form then you could look into them.