problem to add user security module

I need help create the security module and when I create a user and complete all fields to store information when the screen is blank and the information was saved.
Please I need help is very important

Re: problem to add user security module

I have the same problem, and i can’t update some user.
I need a solution.
Thanks

Exactly. Groups, Applications, Groups/Applications are set up. When I add a user, it takes very long and then show a blank screen and the user is not added.
I turned on the Debug Mode to be able to see the SQL code. I took this code and executed manually from my SQL IDE and it worked perfectly.
The only thing I could see is that the 2 last columns are not present in teh SQL genrated by SC. It is “activation_code” and “priv_admin”. But this must not be an issuie as the code executed well in the SQL IDE. Moreover these 2 columns accept NULL in the Db. So definitely not the cause.
Does anyone have an idea where the issue is ?

Solved. When going through the security module wizard, I had checked “Send admin an email”. This adds the following code “send_mail_to_admin();” in the “onAfterInsert” of the “app_form_edit_users”. It looks like that if this line of coude does ot go through, there is a complete rollback and nothing is done. I just commented this line and it works perfectly.