PROBLEM TO CONNECT TO MYSQL HOSTING GoDaddy

hi i have an account at godaddy and my mysql is housed there.
I am trying to connect but not do it.
and probe with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3306 port 3306 and not do it. I have a trial license that or there will be another problem.
All applications that I work if ScripCase problem but fail to connect the database.
Many thanks for any help I can give.
Greetings
Carlos

Re: PROBLEM TO CONNECT TO MYSQL HOSTING GoDaddy

I assume you are trying to use ScriptCase and remotely access your GoDaddy server??

The most likely problem is that GoDaddy isn’t allowing access to port 3306 via firewall, and/or that mysql has to be set up to allow access from your ip address.

Is it a dedicated server or VPS?

I have a dedicated godaddy server, so I may be able to help.

I use ScriptCase and have my MySQL database on my local machine. It’s a copy of my GoDaddy server database.

Alan

Something you can easily do to make sure it’s a ScriptCase or not a ScriptCase issue is to download and install
sqlyog (the free version), and see if you can connect to your database.

If you can’t, then it’s either a firewall or Host issue with mysql. If you have access to the server via phpmyadmin, you can probably add a % to the hosts information and that may help.

Godaddy probably also has a few documents in their help area that may be able to tell you what to do.

Alan

Hello Gentlemen, I SQLyog Enterprise installed on my Notebook. I can connect without issue in port 3306 with IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: 3306 and works great. I will look at the documentation of Godaddy, but I think it’s a problem ScriptCase. I can connect with a lot of apps: I like Vtiger CRM Asterisk is a PBX and all transport connections to MySQL are done without problem.
I’m in a Site Assessment phase of the product, these problems are good I’m doing the evaluation before recommending the purchase.
From already thank you very much for your time.
I’m looking for any Godaddy and tell them things then.
Good night.

Carlos

Hi I was testing to connect, and I noticed that if I connect with no tunnel SQLyog gives me the same error if I connect with ScriptCase and Tunnel works. Tunnel Works with ScriptCase Question?
Thank you very much
Carlos

Re: Theme solved TO CONNECT TO MYSQL HOSTING GoDaddy

Hello Theme solved, when creating the database on Godaddy have to say that the database is to be accessed remotely.
When it is created this parameter could not change.
Well this is solved thank you very much for the help.
Carlos

Hello, I am having the same problem but I have already configured for remote access, I can not find a solution, the problem is in the IDE, in the deploy works perfect.
Anyone have any idea.
Greetings.

re: PROBLEM TO CONNECT TO MYSQL HOSTING GoDaddy

Hello, I am having the same problem but I have already configured for remote access, I can not find a solution, the problem is in the IDE, in the deploy works perfect.
Anyone have any idea.
Greetings.

I have already configured for remote access, I can not find a solution, the problem is in the IDE
any idea ??

== http://www.chessrivals.net/ ==

My hosting does not allow me to modify the application of script generation connection to the database, so I require modified directly in the code, the user name and password but I could not hubicar in that file and directory production is . Someone can help.

Hello. I have the similar issue. Does anybody know a solution?

Hi:

Sorry, this is unrelated to your question. It just seems like it would answer a question that I posted on “General” topic. From what I have been reading from those answering your questions, it appears like Scriptcase applications can be hosted on GoDaddy or any other hosting companies that support PHP, MySQL, etc. Right?

Thanks,

Isaiah A.