Problem to public aplication with trial version

Hello every body, when have in Production Environment this page showmw a message “Some of the connections used during a deployment were not properly configured. Click on the connections to set them up.” after click on the conecctions show the next errors.

"Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables_libprodlibphpdevellibphpase_ini.inc.php on line 78

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables_libprodlibphpdevellibphpase_ini.inc.php on line 79

Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables_libprodlibphpdevellibphpase_ini.inc.php on line 8

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables_libprodlibphpdevelclasspage
mPageAdminSysAllConectionsCreateWizard.class.php on line 115

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables_libprodlibphpdevelclasspage
mPageAdminSysAllConectionsCreateWizard.class.php on line 324

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables_libprodlibphpdevelclassinterface
mConnection.class.php on line 287 ".

I try reconfigure again the conecctions but show the same errors I work with mysql, wampserver, all extensions enabled and windows xp, somebody knows that?

regards.

Re: Problem to public aplication with trial version

Hi I have the same problem and I have the softeare license… but the same errors, somebody know that?

Have you copied the SC-Installation (wrong) or deploy the Application (right way)?

yes, but I how to verify the SC-Installation? , this is refence at the ext .dll or version php?

Please, check this: http://downloads.scriptcase.net/downloads/v5/manual/en_us/webhelp/manual_mp/manual_mp.htm (library permissions).